Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Dog

Hi!  I'm Laddie and I am sitting here in my favorite pose, back paws between front paws.
I am doing my chores......sure love peanut butter!
Whoa...that hurt my ears! 
Been going all morning and I am tired.
Time for a snooze
Oops...not yet....I spy SQUIRRELS
Oh please, may I have some, too?  I am being very polite and I am so cute with my bow!
                                                              
I love prey-time
                                                                                                                                                                                          






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In addition to being a violist, I am a wife and mother (three sons). I dabble in writing, handwork, sewing and photography.