Friday, January 7, 2011

Dashee Snowflakes

     My mind is being flooded with new ideas for my Etsy shop.  These have been fueled in part by discovering the Etsy Treasury and the invitation for sellers to make their own treasuries, which can be listed for anyone to see.  Check out this feature of Etsy.  It's especially fun to make a collection....in fact, I have become a bit obsessed with it.  I have a growing collection of collections!  I have discovered that playing with the Treasury is a fun way to get a feel for the huge range of what is offered to both buyers and sellers, it helps connect you to others, and it boosts creativity.  One of my collections was inspired by snowflakes, and a few days after making it I began to have some ideas for things to make for my little shop.  Below are photos of things I am playing with.....buds of Dashee Snowflakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In addition to being a violist, I am a wife and mother (three sons). I dabble in writing, handwork, sewing and photography.