Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ha Ha

     I must be losing my mind.  Or maybe I am finding it.  Who knows.  Here goes....a link to one of my all-time favorite videos/songs.  I absolutely LOVE this song.  Why I don't know....but it always just cracks me up.  And cheers me up.  It is so silly.............but has some interesting observations about people...........??!!
     A friend of mine introduced me to this when my boys were young and we watched it a lot.  Love the songs!  I found this link on one of my son's Facebook sites.  Here goes.....and if you don't have time to watch the whole story, skip to about 2 1/2" in.
     One of the stories from Muppet Classic Theater :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWWy5tpnbA4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In addition to being a violist, I am a wife and mother (three sons). I dabble in writing, handwork, sewing and photography.