Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dashees Garden Tuesday 6/ Ramblings

     I knew I should have saved one of last weeks posts for today!  Nothing new; I have been busy sorting, discarding, filing and moving to make room for a home office.  The victims of my dejunking include my fabric stash, which must be reduced.  It's painful at times.  Partly because I have become aware of how much I have accumulated.  Oh my......but good-bye!  When this is done I think I will feel considerably lighter.
     Today I am posting an old photo from my childhood.  Yes, it is me with the cowboy hat on.  But....what I noticed is the lovely chair with the rose print.  I am a sucker for pretty roses, especially on fabric.  Yum yum.  Wish I had that chair!
     Just for fun here are more roses from my photo stash...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In addition to being a violist, I am a wife and mother (three sons). I dabble in writing, handwork, sewing and photography.