I finally have a sewing area again and I have been making a lined drawstring bag. I love the blue polished cotton I used for it. I have been practicing French seams. I made them when sewing this bag; they can be seen in pic of the inside (all blue). They look so neat!
I have been playing with 2 inch square stash....decided to sew and embroider some nine patch pocket prayers. I have seen them on other blogs. This one still isn't done yet. It is fun!
- ► 2017 (55)
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (58)
- ► 2012 (92)
- Weekly Music Nugget 13/ Best Late Than Never
- Dashees Garden Tuesday 12/ Childhood Flowers
- Weekly Music Nugget 12/ Practice Tip
- Dashees Garden Tuesday 11/ Bag Therapy
- What Is It?
- Weekly Music Nugget 11/ Healing
- Dashees Garden Tuesday 10/ Bag and Patch
- On the Dock
- Weekly Music Nugget 10/ Silliness
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2010 (50)