Sunday, May 1, 2011

Finally!


     My computer has had problems and they have been resolved.  Finally!
     It is spring in Wisconsin, after a long, wet cool April.  Finally!
     Sunshine.  Finally!
     Don Juan next week. Finally!
     The finches are here.  Mowers are out.   Finally!
     Time to plant and dig.  Finally!
      Enough....hopefully my rejuvinated computer will allow me to do my weekly posts!

     Below are a few photos showing our April scenery.  Spring has been slow to come this year!!
                                  Is it spring or fall?!
                                  Juxtaposition
                                  At last, some greening....
                                  And some posies!
                                  Aren't these cute!!
                                  A beautiful April sunset...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In addition to being a violist, I am a wife and mother (three sons). I dabble in writing, handwork, sewing and photography.