Below is a picture of my favorite quilt. I made it a few years ago. I love the soft colors! It has many scrap nine patch squares.
I enjoy sewing a quilt top together much more than quilting the layers. My quilting is simple, and often I use a filler other than batting. I think this quilt has flannel sheeting in the middle. I like to use flannel because it is easier to handle and sew than batting; the flannel sticks to the cotton. Less frustrating when I get impatient!
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (58)
- ► 2012 (92)
- Dashees Garden Tuesday 18/ My Favorite Quilt
- Weekly Music Nugget 19/ Theory Practice
- Dashees Garden Tuesday 17/ Rose Garden
- The Feast
- The Carriage House
- Weekly Music Nugget 17/ Newbies to Classical Music...
- Dashees Garden Tuesday 16/ New Doilies
- For Love of Jade
- Weekly Music Nugget 17/ Music for Children
- ▼ June (12)
- ► 2010 (50)