Monday, June 20, 2011

The Feast



     There they go.  To my home.  Then to the front...... chomp chomp on the hydrangeas...hmmmm...this is a great deli....OOOOOOOOO....something new.......check out this hibiscus........yum!.....................................................what is that I spy?  Oh yeah....didn't we just try these roses a couple weeks ago.....NEW GROWTH!!!!  Our fave!!!   Hey, eat up, guys!!!     OOOOOOOO...MORE on the other side.......chomp chomp chomp chomp chomp and so on..................You know, I am getting full.....Oh, lets leave the last bush.
     And that is all the gang left.  Curses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In addition to being a violist, I am a wife and mother (three sons). I dabble in writing, handwork, sewing and photography.