Saturday, August 13, 2011

Post Vacation

     My family has returned from a seventeen day vacation out west.  I will be posting at least one pic a day for a while...maybe this will keep me busy editing my photos!!
     First pic is whom I will call Buffy Buffalo, one of MANY bison photographed.
          The bison yield great power.  They wander across the road whenever they desire, knowing that traffic will pile up waiting and taking photographs. 
          I am convinced that certain members of the herds are given the assignment of posing for photos by wandering solo close to the road or in front of a vehicle...like the one below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In addition to being a violist, I am a wife and mother (three sons). I dabble in writing, handwork, sewing and photography.