Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dashees Garden Tuesday 25

     Well, I must have been REALLY mixed up yesterday....thought it was Friday and posted a music nugget on Dashees day.  I will call that a "senior moment" (ugh...).  Now that I think about it, I think I still had last Friday's music nugget omission on my mind.  So that was last week's post.....and here is Dashee's.
     Below is a finished wooly heart.  I love these!!  So much fun to make.  Back is attached to front by hand with straight stitching using wool embroidery thread.  Inside is lightly stuffed.  Back has a wool pocket sewn on by hand with regular thread and blanket stitch.  Cute place for a note or small treasure.  The heart will fit in a pocket; it is slightly larger than 4" by 4". 
     Some of these will be finished soon and put in my Etsy shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In addition to being a violist, I am a wife and mother (three sons). I dabble in writing, handwork, sewing and photography.