Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dashees Garden 28

     Recently I finished a small autumn quilt that I started a couple of years ago.  The top was created from two charm packs and squares cut from my stash.  I appliqued a few felted wool leaves onto the top.  The quilting was simple....just stitch in the ditch around the squares.  I wanted to get it done! 
     The filler for this lap quilt was flannel, so to make my life simpler I did not add a binding.  I couldn't find a stash fabric for it and I did not want to purchase some, so I just turned the edge under a couple of times and whip-stitched it. Voila! Done!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In addition to being a violist, I am a wife and mother (three sons). I dabble in writing, handwork, sewing and photography.