Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Musioilarose 1/ What the Tinman Needed

     Most of us know that the Tinman in The Wizard of Oz wanted a heart.  He thought he needed a heart.  In the end he discovered that he had a heart.
     He really needed something else.  He could not even communicate much without this, although we hear him try in the movie.  Oil.  He needed a good oil treatment.
     There are many analogies here, but my focus is just oil.  Essential oils, in my case.  I have been learning about these and trying out a few, and I am very pleased with the results.
      Positive experiences are accumulating, but I will just share a couple now.  This morning my husband asked me if I had a suggestion for something he could put on his Achilles heel that has been bothering him.  I did some research and suggested lemongrass oil.  He applied a drop, and within seconds he had relief. 
     Yesterday I came down with a mild tummy bug.  Today I tried peppermint oil.  I mixed two drops in my breakfast water ........WHOA!!  Not only did it help my tummy feel better, but I have felt all morning like the center of my torso is Candy Cane Lane.  It has a certain peppermint glow... very pleasant!  And a bonus....my drinking glass is an absolute delight to sniff.  I just took another whiff.....AHHHHH....sweet peppermint with no carbs and calories.
     Well, I must share the company that has furnished me with such delights.  DoTerra (long O) is the name, and here is the linkhttp://www.doterra.com/.  The company sells top of the line essential oils.  Good stuff.  I highly recommend them. 
     Every time I think about or try an oil I feel good about it.  I hate sales pitching...not my thing...but I am pursuing this (I am in the process of learning how to be an independent distributor) because I continually feel so good about it.  It is as if there is an open door for me to go through ( by the way, if you want to purchase any oils, please go through me).  I think it will improve my health, both emotional and physical.
     Well, enough.  I have a plan to blog about oil experiences one day a week....not sure which day yet...but this week it is Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In addition to being a violist, I am a wife and mother (three sons). I dabble in writing, handwork, sewing and photography.