Monday, November 21, 2011

Musioilarose

     My latest essential oil love is Whisper by DoTerra.  This blend of essential oils is especially for women and helps balance emotions. It also works with each person's chemistry to create a beautiful fragrance.  When I first put it on the smell is OK; after a few minutes it gets an odor I don't care for and then it changes into something lovely!  At this point I can smell some vanilla bean.  After that it continues to improve until it reminds me of a very expensive perfume.  Yummy.
     Many colognes and perfumes get stinky on me after I wear them for a while.  There are a few that improve as I wear them (lots of Estee Lauder fragrances work on me).  Whisper works like those!  It is not a strong scent.  I will have to do some research and see if it can be mixed with perfume alcohol,  Wonder what will happen then?!
     Oh, this is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In addition to being a violist, I am a wife and mother (three sons). I dabble in writing, handwork, sewing and photography.