Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Musioilarose 4

      Two or three weeks ago I did something to my lower back.  I think it was a bit out, but a ligament or tendon was also giving me fits.  I don't know which happened first. Pain. Pain.  It was torture to get out of bed.
     I began to have success with my DoTerra oils when I layered them on my back four times a day.  I layered lemongrass, Deep Blue (a mixture) and then peppermint to help them penetrate.  In two days it was about 50 % better, and after four days it was almost normal.  I should add here that my lower back problems usually seem to be related to pulled ligaments, so I also massage my lower back around the hurt area. That  helps.
     Love these oils!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In addition to being a violist, I am a wife and mother (three sons). I dabble in writing, handwork, sewing and photography.