Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Musioilarose 5

      Guess its time for an oil use update.  I took a break from lemongrass last month but now I am back on it, at least most days.  I have not had any tennis elbow problems for awhile; I attribute that to being proactive with my oils.  I have also discovered that  lemongrass is even more effective if I put 1-2 drops of peppermint oil over it.  I am growing quite fond of peppermint oil.
     For some time I have had some minor aches and pains in my neck/left shoulder area.  I am convinced they are rooted in my viola playing. I am not going to stop playing, so I have been applying lemongrass and peppermint (sometimes I also use the Deep Blue blend) to both and they are slowly improving.  I have gained mobility in my left shoulder (yeah!!) and my neck is doing better.
     Three cheers for DoTerra oils!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In addition to being a violist, I am a wife and mother (three sons). I dabble in writing, handwork, sewing and photography.