Friday, March 16, 2012

Weekly Music Nugget 48

     If I had been born much later I would have been in love with celtic dancing. I would have begged my mother to let me take lessons......please......could I do this instead of ballet?  PLEASE!!! It looks more fun than playing horses with my girlfriends!  And my ponytail would fit right in!  Oh, I would have been in heaven.  It looks SO MUCH FUN,
     So....I have included a link to part of Riverdance.  Skip the intro...go in about an inch to do so.  I havn't heard this for a long time; I forgot how much I love the sounds and the dancing.  It penetrates my soul.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9w_KpxI-z4&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In addition to being a violist, I am a wife and mother (three sons). I dabble in writing, handwork, sewing and photography.