Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday Musings 17

    
     The trees in this photograph remind me of the scary trees in Disney movies--the ones that reach out and try to grab you (click to enlarge pic)! I didn't really notice this until I got home and looked at the picture; when I was on the path I was focused on the view ahead.  I wanted to see where the path went, and I wanted to be in the mountains!
     Faith involves moving forward, not just pondering and waiting for the path to clear.  Sometimes that is necessary, but often we need to start walking down the path, and as we do, the way becomes clear.  We often find that fears that hold us back are only in our heads.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In addition to being a violist, I am a wife and mother (three sons). I dabble in writing, handwork, sewing and photography.