Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Musioilarose 7

     It's Dashees Garden day, but I think I will also do an oil post.  I have more time as I am under the weather with some bug.
     I love wintergreen oil (Doterra).  It's good for bone problems.  I'm prone to shin splints if I don't walk/stretch regularly, and last week I began to get one in my left leg.  I have learned that therapeutic grade essential oils work best when applied immediately or soon after a condition arises, so I began applying wintergreen oil, twice a day, as I have in the past.  Always works.   It is healing nicely.  And wintergreen has a bonus...it smells great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In addition to being a violist, I am a wife and mother (three sons). I dabble in writing, handwork, sewing and photography.