Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dashees Garden Tuesday 56

     Seems I just can't get going on this blog lately.....too distracted!!  Lots of transitions in my life.  Speaking of transitions- I am going to change the name of my Etsy shop.  I have been cogitating on this for a few months, and this week I decided to do it.  Today I purchased a new banner/avatar/etc. through Etsy...I am excited!!  When I get the shop changes made I will post them. Dashees Garden will be no more!!  No more stuffed lamb avatar!!  Good-bye Dashee...hello to something that I think will reflect the content of my shop but be a bit updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In addition to being a violist, I am a wife and mother (three sons). I dabble in writing, handwork, sewing and photography.