Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The New Year

     While looking at pics from last year I found this one taken on a trip out west in late March.  It is taken in northeast Utah, facing west.  Perhaps it will serve as an inspiration for 2013.  It's time to come out of the desert sage and move forward into something more challenging and beautiful.  Just look at that blue water and the the mountains in the far distant!  Will I ever get there?! (and what if I do.....SCARY!!!). 
     Well, I'm going for it anyway.  I'm not referring to a physical move, but emotional, I think.  Like attitude changes.  Maybe I'll write more about this later.
    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In addition to being a violist, I am a wife and mother (three sons). I dabble in writing, handwork, sewing and photography.