Sunday, July 28, 2013

Something really yummy

    A few days ago I tried a piece of vegan cheesecake by Earth Cafe.  It is pretty low in carbs, and I watch my carbs.  WOW WOW WOW.  I was stunned at how good it was.  I kept reading the ingredient and nutritional labels to make sure what I thought I read was correct.  Yup, it was.  I think it was one of the most delicious desserts I have ever eaten.  And maybe the best cheesecake I have ever tasted.  I want to find out how to make something similar.   For anyone interested (and to remind me), I have posted a link below to the Earth Cafe website.  I had the Cherry Dream Cheesecake; the crust was walnuts and the pie was sweetened with agave nectar.  To die for!
https://earthcafetogo.com/onlinestore/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1&zenid=06236hq8kpp2hg18g4vlimtd3039rk25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In addition to being a violist, I am a wife and mother (three sons). I dabble in writing, handwork, sewing and photography.