Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Integrity

     “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters” , Albert Einstein



     While studying Scriptures and reading news about potential 2016 presidential candidates, I began to ponder the meaning of integrity.  I don't see much of it in the candidates (one prime example being Hillary Clinton).  Among other considerations, integrity is a necessity for our president.  Lack of it weakens the ability of someone to lead.  It weakens the press.  It weakens families.  It weakens our nation.
     I found a good article online that I would like to share.  It's a blog post.  

http://careynieuwhof.com/2012/02/5-signs-you-lack-integrity/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In addition to being a violist, I am a wife and mother (three sons). I dabble in writing, handwork, sewing and photography.