Sunday, December 11, 2016

Scripture Dec. 11




     This scripture from Doctrine and Covenants is often used in reference to missionary work, but it also pertains to scripture study. 

Doctrine and Covenants 11: Behold, I am God; give heed to my word, which is quick and powerful, sharper than a two-edged sword, to the dividing asunder of both joints and marrow; therefore giveheed unto my word.
 Behold, the field is white already to harvest; therefore, whoso desireth to reap let him thrust in his sickle with his might, and reap while the day lasts, that he may treasure up for his soul everlasting salvation in the kingdom of God.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In addition to being a violist, I am a wife and mother (three sons). I dabble in writing, handwork, sewing and photography.