Sunday, January 8, 2017

Dashes

 

     On the heels of my blog post about in-between spaces, this afternoon  I noticed a family history project called Define Your Dash.  Dash refers to the hyphen in-between  birth and death years on a tombstone.  The project challenge is to fill in (define) the dash with events in your life, writing one event a week for all of this year (52 weeks), thereby contributing to your personal life history (perhaps I should start with the history of Dashee, my black lamb...).
     This sounds like fun to me!  For more information see this link--

        https://familysearch.org/blog/en/define-dash-start-writing-personal-history-52stories-project/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In addition to being a violist, I am a wife and mother (three sons). I dabble in writing, handwork, sewing and photography.