Sunday, February 12, 2017

Scripture Feb. 12

 

 Doctrine and Covenants 25:13 Wherefore, lift up thy heart and rejoice, and cleave unto the covenants which thou hast made.


I'm pondering "lift up thy heart".  The first thing that I noticed is that it is something I do; I do the lifting.  Sometimes I just don't feel like it, or it seems too heavy.  I think the point here is to begin, and if we begin, we will receive help from God.


   D&C 88:63 "
63 Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In addition to being a violist, I am a wife and mother (three sons). I dabble in writing, handwork, sewing and photography.