Friday, May 5, 2017

Favorite words

   

     After reading a list of journal prompts I have a topic for today.  What are your favorite and least favorite words?

Here goes--
Favorite word- 
       Crisco, spoken slowly.  I love the sound of it.  Anyone else love the word Crisco?  I doubt it...but who knows!  I'm sure there must be more words I love for different reasons, but I can't think of them right now.  I'm stuck on the sound of C....R...I...S...C...O.................very cool!
   
Least favorite word -
       Pus might be it.  Yuck.  I also hate the F word (and other swear words)

Best crazy word-
       Poochenhopper.  I have no idea where it comes from.

Favorite names-
       When I was a child I loved the names Mary Ann, Julia, Katherine and Elizabeth.  As an adult I love the name Beth.  I was convinced my first child was a girl and her name would be Beth.  Out came Michael James.  I had that experience 2 more times, with Beth being Matthew and then Jonathan.  I still don't know who Beth is!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In addition to being a violist, I am a wife and mother (three sons). I dabble in writing, handwork, sewing and photography.